Monday, January 24, 2011

Life, as we know it

Not a lot going on these days; Dan and I cleaned up our front bedroom today for the first time since we moved into the house three months ago; you could actually fit a blow up mattress on the floor now so it's pretty much ready for guests except for the part where we keep it sealed off to save money on heating rooms we don't use so it's REALLY cold in there...so if you wanna come see me before spring warn me so i have time to warm up the room so you won't freeze to death when you sleep.

Last friday was my birthday; it was a quiet day. I'm not big into making birthdays into a big deal but they're a HUGE deal in Dan's family so we compromised. About the only thing we did was go out to dinner at applebee's...i had STEAK! any birthday involving steak is a good birthday, in my opinion. Dan gave me a pretty necklace and I'm saving up to buy myself a DSLR camera. You know, someday.

We are currently watching through Farscape; i'd kinda forgotten how bizarre this show is. I love it but they totally ignore such fundamental things as...oh, i dunno...the laws of physics! But it's fun. And the aliens come in pretty colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment